Deltaohm Ultrasonic Anemometer HD2003 is a 3-axis static anemometer for measuring wind direction and wind speed, wind gust, U-V-W cartesian components of speed, sound speed, air temperature, sonic temperature, relative humidity and barometric pressure.
Main features of 3-Axis Ultrasonic Anemometer HD2003
- Five analogue current or voltage outputs, with different ranges of measuring.
- Configurable output rate of digital output data string.
- RS232 and Multidrop RS485 Serial Communication interfaces.
- Configurable average periods 1÷60 min and 1÷60 s for all quantities of output.
- Processing algorithms and validation of the raw measurement signals for providing a measure of greatness anemometer with ± 1%.
- Self diagnostics with error checking and report.
- Digital high frequency data acquisition mode with 50Hz data output.
- Flexible, easy-to use demo software, configurable according to the user’s needs through Computer interface.
- Reliability and accuracy throughout the measuring range without further calibration.
- No moving parts, maintenance costs and reduced service.
- Compass magneto sensor for automatic alignment to magnetic north.
- Low power consumption.
- Robust construction, suitable to operate continuously in harsh conditions.
Deltaohm 3-Axis Ultrasonic Anemometer HD2003 is also available with heating option (it’s called HD2003R): it’s equipped with an inbuilt heating device of sonic transducers for preventing snow and ice formation. it delivers correct measurements even in the presence of snow or sleet.
If you only need the measurement of wind direction and wind speed, please refer to 3-Axis Ultrasonic Anemometer HD2003.1.
Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative meteorological equipment which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any Environmental Equipment; you may browse through our various products (which you can find in the mentioned list) to find the one which best suits your needs.