AMPRO 2000 Limited Gold Edition is the most efficient handheld gas analyzer for industrial processes and emission monitoring of combustion.
In fact, MRU Instrument‘s state of the art is able to measure oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide.
Moreover, having easy-to-use and intuitive menus, AMPRO 2000, as a powerful combustion/emission analyzer, can be used in a wide variety of applications including:
- Short control of measurements furmances, stacks, kilns and many other sites.
- Accurate flue gas measurement of any type of combustion.
- Measuring flow velocity of flue gas (when external equipment is used or options are activated).
- Combustibles detection with external HC sensor (when external equipment is used or options are activated).
- Differential measuring of temperature and pressure (when external equipment is used or options are activated).
In brief, you may use the AMPRO 2000 flue gas analyzer for accurate flue gas measurement of any type of combustion; and short control of measurements furmances, stacks, kilns and many other sites.
Also, you may use it (when external equipment is used or optional features are activated) for several
measurement tasks such as measuring flow velocity of flue gas and differential measuring of temperature and pressure.
Features of AMPRO 2000 Limited Gold Edition
- Versatile for various combustion applications (simultaneous measurements of up to 6 (six) gas components: O2, CO, CO2, NO, NOx, NO2 and SO2)
- Gas temperature measurement with a maximum of 2012°F (use Inconel tubes up to 2012°F, use stainless steel up to 1200°F)
- Emission calculations including: mg/m3, true measurement of NO(x), NO(x) as mg/m3 NO2, O2, CO, CO2, NO2, NO, SO2 and H2S
- Air purging pump for CO-sensor protection
- Extra-large, easy access and easy to empty condensate separator
- Long-Life O2 sensor
- SD card for data logging
- The ability of data transfer via a mini-USB
- Internal memory of 16000 data sets
- Durable and dirt resistant keypad
- 100% custom-built screen settings
- Super bright color screen with zoom function
- Rear magnets for hands free operations
- High energy lithium ion battery (up to 15 hours operation time / with NDIR approximately 6 to 8 hours)
- Bluetooth for remote access with your tablet or smartphone, compatible with Android and iOS
- Stack moisture detector
- Gas flow velocity measurement
- HC gas detection
The AMPRO 2000 Analyzer has different versions. You may compare the features and options of all versions to find the one that best suits your needs.
Equally important, AMPRO 2000 offers an extensive range of advantages including low cost of ownership, active CO sensor protection, up to 15 hours operation; and more than 4 years O2 sensor life expectancy.
In spite of being extremely user friendly, it can carry out up to six true measurements. In short, AMPRO 2000 measures combustion air temperature, stack gas temperature, stack draft, differential pressure, differential temperature.
It also calculates CO2, CO/CO2 ratio, dew point, excess air and air ratio, combustion efficiency and heat losses.