High Sensitivity Anemometer HD53LS is a 2-axis ultrasonic static anemometer which is highly sensitive, that’s why it’s able to detect very low wind speeds. Deltaohm Ultrasonic Anemometer HD53LS measures:
- Wind Gust (only in HD53LS.S which has RS485 MODBUS-RTU output).
- Wind direction and wind speed, U-V Cartesian components of wind speed.
Also, the average of wind direction and wind speed over a period configurable time up until ten minutes is calculated.
High Sensitivity Anemometer HD53LS comes in two versions:
- HD53LS.A: equipped with two analog outputs (one for wind direction and one for wind speed), factory configurable among 4…20 mA (standard), 0…10 V, 0…5 V, 0…1 V (to be specified when ordering).
- HD53LS.S: has RS485 MODBUS-RTU output.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Anemometer HD53LS
- There are no moving parts, that’s why it’s low-maintenance
- Detects very low speeds which are not detectable by traditional methods
- Easy and fast installation (on ∅ 40 mm mast, optional tripod)
- Can be powered from solar panel and battery makes it possible to be installed in remote sites
- HD53LS.S which has RS485 MODBUS-RTU output allows instrument networking
- Environmental monitoring
- Weather stations
- Marine and Harbor applications
- Sports facility
- Renewable energy
- Building automation
Measuring Range: 0…50 m/s
Resolution: 0.01 m/s
Accuracy: ± 0.2 m/s or ± 2%, the greatest (0…35 m/s) / ± 3% (> 35 m/s)
Measuring Range: 0…359.9°
Accuracy: ± 2° RMSE from 1.0 m/s
Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative meteorological equipment which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any Environmental Equipment; you may browse through our various products (which you can find in the mentioned list) to find the one which best suits your needs.