The Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX200AAS is a combined flame/graphite furnace atomization device; in which the graphite system is completely automatic. In addition, the flame temperature is completely adjustable for any number between 2300-2900ºC; that is why it is possible for you to choose the best atomization temperature.
Moreover, the Rich Oxygen Flame that exists in Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX200AAS does not pollute the environment; and also it is not dangerous or harmful for human bodies. Actually, the Labdex Spectrophotometer LX200AAS is like a breakthrough in the field of flame AAS analysis.
Furthermore, the changeover of the integrated graphite and flame furnace atomizer is completely automatic which leads to time saving and easy operation; and eliminates human labor. Also, the parameters such as peak picking, wavelength scanning, optimization of position parameters; change in spectral bandwidth and automatic ignition are automatically done.
Also, The graphite furnace analysis in LX200AAS is fully automatic and reliable; because it is adopting temperature auto-correction technique; and FUZZY-PID and dual curve mode light-controlled temperature control technique; which guarantees high analytical sensitivity, fast heating and good temperature reproducibility.
Besides, similar to LX110AAS Atomic Spectrophotometer; the LX200AAS Atomic Spectrophotometer offers many advantages and features that distinguish this product.
Features of LX200AAS
- You may install the flame emission burner head for alkali metals as K and Na to perform flame emission analysis
- Equipped with automatic adjustment of lamp current, automatic 6-lamp turret and optimization of light beam position
- The temperature control accuracy is less than 1%
- The Graphite furnace with pressure lock and pneumatic control guarantees constant pressure and reliable contact
- Alarm and automatic protection of fuel gas leakage, insufficient air pressure, abnormal flow and flame extinction in flame system
- Alarms and protection functions for insufficient cooling rate supply and over-heating and insufficient carrier gas and protective gas pressure in graphite furnace system
- European type sockets and AMP adapters which ensure long term reliability of the whole electronic system
- Adopting Inter I2C bus technology and large-scale programmable logic array
- AAS analysis is done using windows OS
- Equipped with detector R928 photo multiplier with wide spectral range and high sensitivity
- Provided with standard RS-232 serial port connection
Firstly, the data processing of the LX200AAS Atomic Spectrophotometer has analytical methods including automatic sensitivity correction; working curve auto-fitting standard addition method and automatic calculation of content and concentration using windows OS software.
Secondly, using the LX200AAS, you may repeat the experiments 20 times along with automatic calculation of standard deviation; and relative standard deviation and mean value.
Thirdly, the LX200AAS Spectrophotometer offers multi task functions such as sequential determination of multi-elements in the same sample; analytical report printout in excel and condition reading- with model function and result printing- measured data.
You may use the Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX200AAS in testing the metal element concentration analysis in chemical, agriculture; food, mining, environmental, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative Spectrophotometers which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any spectrometers; you may browse through our various Spectrophotometers to find the one which best suits your needs.