The LABDEX’s world’s best atomic absorption spectrophotometer is provided with automatic 4-lamp turret, automatic adjustment of lamp current and optimization of light beam position.
The graphite furnace analysis is completely automatic and trustworthy; where it is adopting dual curve mode light-controlled temperature control technique, FUZZY-PID, temperature auto-correction technique which ensures good temperature reproducibility, fast heating and high analytical sensitivity.
In addition, graphite furnace with pressure lock and pneumatic control ensures constant pressure and dependable contact.
Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX220AAS is also equipped with automatic protection and alarm to abnormal flow, fuel gas leakage, abnormal flame extinction in flame system and insufficient air pressure.
This atomic absorption spectrophotometer by Labdex Company is provided with European type sockets and AMP adapters for long term reliability of the whole electronic system; and standard RS-232 serial port connection.
Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX220AAS is equipped with detector R928 photo multiplier with high sensitivity and wide spectral range.
The data processing system is provided with analytical methods: automatic calculation of concentration and content with windows operating system software, working curve auto-fitting standard addition method and automatic sensitivity correction,
Other than the outstanding advantages of this atomic absorption spectrophotometer which are already mentioned, it offers a wide variety of features including:
- Parameters like peak picking, wavelength scanning, change in spectral bandwidth, automatic ignition and optimization of position parameters
- The temperature control accuracy is less than 1%
- Protection function and alarms for insufficient cooling rate supply, over-heating in graphite furnace system, insufficient carrier gas and protective gas pressure
- AAS analysis is made under windows operating system which makes it easy-to-use with fast parameter setting and optimization
- Experiments can be redone 20 times maximum along with standard deviation, relative standard deviation and automatic calculation of mean value