The Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX300AAS is an innovated professional spectrophotometer which works oxygen air-acetylene flame analysis. In fact it is the most useful instrument for high temperature element analysis.
Moreover, using the Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX300AAS; you may continuously adjust the flame temperature for any number between 2300-2950°C. That is why, the Labdex LX300AAS Spectrophotometer will make it possible to choose the best atomization temperature for various elements.
Also, the parameters such as peak picking, wavelength scanning, optimization of position parameters; change in spectral bandwidth and automatic ignition are automatically done.
Firstly, the data processing of the LX300AAS Atomic Spectrophotometer has analytical methods including automatic sensitivity correction; working curve auto-fitting standard addition method and automatic calculation of content and concentration using windows OS software.
Secondly, using the LX300AAS, you may repeat the experiments 20 times along with automatic calculation of standard deviation; and relative standard deviation and mean value.
Thirdly, the LX300AAS Spectrophotometer offers multi task functions such as sequential determination of multi-elements in the same sample; analytical report printout in excel and condition reading- with model function and result printing- measured data.
Furthermore, similar to Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX210AAS; the LX300AAS Atomic Spectrophotometer offers many advantages and features that distinguish this product.
Features of LX300AAS
- You may install the flame emission burner head for alkali metals as K and Na to perform flame emission analysis
- Equipped with automatic adjustment of lamp current, automatic 6-lamp turret and optimization of light beam position
- Alarm and automatic protection of fuel gas leakage, insufficient air pressure, abnormal flow and flame extinction in flame system
- Adopting Inter I2C bus technology and large-scale programmable logic array
- European type sockets and AMP adapters which ensure long term reliability of the whole electronic system
- AAS analysis is done using windows OS
- Equipped with detector R928 photo multiplier with wide spectral range and high sensitivity
- Provided with standard RS-232 serial port connection
You may use the Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX300AAS in testing the metal element concentration analysis in chemical, agriculture; food, mining, environmental, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative Spectrophotometers which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any spectrometers; you may browse through our various Spectrophotometers to find the one which best suits your needs.