The Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX400AAS is an innovative spectrophotometer; because while adopting the same key parts in high-end instruments which ensures the basic functions; the LX400AAS uses less automation. That is why the Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX400AAS is a low cost model.
In fact, the LX400AAS does not support S-H background correction capability. Also, in order to reduce downtime between samples or allow for sequential analysis; the Labdex LX400AAS is equipped with 2-lamp turrets lamps.
Besides, the Spectrophotometer LX400AAS is highly reliable; because of the the inbuilt microprocessor with necessary auto-control and data processing functions.
Also, to achieve easy and fast analysis; the LX400AAS Atomic Spectrophotometer benefits from multi-function data processing ability; digital display and fast function-key direct input.
Moreover, the calculation of relative standard deviation, standard deviation and mean is done automatically. Also, the Repeating number is between of 1~99.
Equally important, similar to Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX320AAS the LX400AAS Atomic Spectrophotometer offers many advantages and features that distinguish this product.
Features of LX400AAS
- Equipped with automatic 2-lamp turret, optimization of light beam position and automatic adjustment of lamp current
- The D2 lamp background correction capability at 1A is better than 30 times
- With manual adjusting mechanism for rotation , vertical and horizontal angle of the burner
- Two Lamps are powered simultaneously and one of them is for pre-heating
- To prevent the spillage, there is an alarm for any leakage of fuel gas
- Detector R928 photo multiplier with an extensive spectral range and high sensitivity
- To check the current status of each function key; there’s a self-check instrument
- Sensitivity auto-correction: automatic curve fitting with 3-7 standards
- You may select the integral time in the range of 0.1-19.9 seconds and scale expansion of 0.1~99
- You can read the concentration directly using the LED display energy and measurement of values
- Automatic adjustment of light source power; and auto-balance of light energy and negative high-voltage
You may use the Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer LX400AAS in testing the metal element concentration analysis in chemical, agriculture; food, mining, environmental, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative Spectrophotometers which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any spectrometers; you may browse through our various Spectrophotometers to find the one which best suits your needs.