The Benchmark Hermle OLEUM Oil Testing Centrifuge is an autonomous oil testing centrifuge for conical or pear-shaped or ASTM oil testing tubes.
For determining the water content of your oil sample, the 4-place swing-out rotor of Benchmark Hermle OLEUM Oil Testing Centrifuge reaches up to 3,000rpm or 2,213 xg.
The Benchmark Hermle OLEUM Oil Centrifuge is equipped with stainless steel chamber, a maintenance-free induction motor, active imbalance detection and shutdown, and motor-driven lid lock.
There is also an advanced microprocessor control in the Benchmark Hermle OLEUM Oil Centrifuge that makes it possible to have setting/displaying of the rotational speed in either rpm or rcf.
In addition to retrieving saved programs, the Benchmark Hermle OLEUM Oil Testing Centrifuge makes it possible for you to adjust Acceleration/Deceleration rates and change the alarm tone of the end-of-run using an easy-to-use front panel.
Benefits of OLEUM Oil Centrifuge
- ASTM-compliant for crude oil testing
- Swing out rotor for conical or pear-shaped ASTM tubes
- control speed in rpm or rcf , LCD display
- Z600-OL-INS: Spare inserts for Z600-OL-BUK, 2/pk
- Z600-OL-PTC: Adapter for pear-shaped oil test tube, 2/pk
- Z600-OL-CTC: Adapter for a conical oil test tube, 2/pk
- Z600-OL-COM OLEUM: Rotor package, complete with rotor, inserts and buckets
- Z600-OL OLEUM: Oil-Testing Centrifuge, 230V Only
Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative Lab Equipment which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any Laboratory Equipment; you may browse through our various products to find the one which best suits your needs.