The Benchmark Hermle Z307 Universal Centrifuge is a compact universal laboratory centrifuge which offers an extensive range of applications for clinical, industrial laboratory, and research use.
The Benchmark Hermle Z307 Universal Centrifuge offers many accessories such as high-speed fixed angle rotors for microtubes, rotors for microplates, and centrifuge tubes up to 50ml.
The swing out rotors of Hermle Benchtop Centrifuge Universal Z307 can load all common tubes including blood collection tubes, 200 ml tubes and 15/50ml tubes.
This extensive range of accessories makes the Hermle Benchtop Centrifuge Universal Z307 absolutely necessary in research and clinical hospital laboratories.
Technical Specifications of Z307 Compact Universal Laboratory Centrifuge
- Maximum Speed: 14,000 rpm
- Speed range: 200 – 14,000 rpm
- Maximum RCF: 18,624xg
- Maximum Volume: 4 x 200ml
- Running time: 99h 59min / 1min increments; 59min 50s / 10s increments
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 35.5cm x 33cm x 47.4cm; 14 in x 13 in x 18.6 in
- Weight: 66 lbs / 30 kg
- Microprocessor with large LCD display
- Maintenance-free induction drive
- Lid lock
- Active imbalance identification and cut-off (rotor-specific)
- RFID: Automatic radio-frequency rotor identification system having over speed protection, instantly after rotor insertion
- A large number of different types of rotors and accessories
- Imbalance tolerant drive
- Stainless steel chamber
- Improved ventilation system keeps samples cool
- Noise level under 63 dBA at maximum speed
- Easy-to-handle Rotor exchange
- Audible signal with different options of melody at the end of each run
- Manufactured according to international safety regulations: i.e. IEC 61010
Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative Lab Equipment which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any Laboratory Equipment; you may browse through our various products to find the one which best suits your needs.