The impacts of atmospheric aerosols at a global scale on environmental evolution and climate change are critical for the future of our planet and the coming generations.
Cimel manufactures instrument synergies between Photometers and LiDARs through a one-of-a-kind monitoring software called “iAAMS,” devoted to aerosol monitoring, analysis, and study.
The attained parameters characterize the extinction and backscatter profile of mass concentration and aerosol types. Cimel Automatic Aerosol Monitoring Solutions AAMS is able to automatically locate, quantify, and identify aerosols, layer by layer, day and night.
Cimel Automatic Aerosol Monitoring Solutions AAMS brings added value and links several existing technologies.
Benefits of Cimel AAMS
- Identification / Concentration / Characterization
- one-of-a-kind iAAMS software for applying instrument synergies
- Wide range of measurement networks with valuable and reliable data
- Amelioration of 3D/2D models via assimilation of real data
- A better understanding of atmospheric aerosol
- Scientific expertise by sharing practical knowledge
Cimel AAMS Package includes:
Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative meteorological equipment which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any Environmental Equipment, you may browse through our various products (which you can find in the mentioned list) to find the one that best suits your needs.