DLWD-DGJS12 Electrotechnics and Electronics Training System is an educational unit which covers a wide variety of training contents.
This Electronics Training System is an ideal device to teach the use of basic electrical instruments and also measuring voltage, electric potential and drawing of circuit electric potential.
Mapping and surveying of linear and nonlinear circuit components including current-voltage characters is also possible by DLWD-DGJS12 Electrotechnics and Electronics Training System.
DLWD-DGJS12, Dolang’s up to the minute training unit offers an extensive range of advantages and training contents which you may find some of them in the following list:
- Negative feedback amplifying circuit
- Reduce the meter measuring error method
- Two stage amplifier circuit
- Single stage amplifier circuit
And lots of many other useful features.
Technical specifications of DLWD-DGJS12:
- Device self-weight: 200 Kg
- Input power: the three-phase five wire 380V±10% 50Hz
- Dimension: 1660 * 800 * 1840 cm
- Device capacity: < 1.5 kVA
Work environment of DLWD – DGJS12:
- Temperature: -10 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃
- Relative humidity: < 85% (25 ℃)
- Height: < 4000 m