The DM 401 Dust Opacity Monitoring System is the ideal dust monitoring instrument for continuous monitoring of flue gas particulates in the ducts/stacks/chimneys of industrial combustion.
Moreover, using double pass transmission measurement, this DM 401 dust monitoring system measures 0 – 100 % opacity and after on-site calibration according to VDI 2066, DM 401 measures 10 – 1000 mg/m dust as well.
Besides, having PC based setup, control and data logging and straightforward installation, commissioning and operation distinguish this exceptional product.
MRU Instrument’s state of the art DM 401 Dust Opacity Monitoring System offers an extensive range of applications which can be used in a wide variety of industries.
Applications of DM 401
- Power utilities
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Cement plants
- Iron and steel plants
- Electrostatic precipitators
- Filter bag houses
Equally important, it offers invaluable features and advantages which make it an extraordinary low cost instrument that carries out double pass opacity monitor continuous in-situ measurement.
- Direct continuous measurement across stack
- Small, light-weight and least expensive operating costs
- High measuring accuracy and Long-life green LED source
- No moving parts
- Minimal maintenance
- Long life green LED
- PC based control, setup and data logging
- Opacity or mg/m3 (after on site calibration)
- High accuracy in measuring
- Simple installation, operation and commissioning
- Small, light weight low operating costs and power supply
DM 401 dust monitoring system is provided with some equipment such as transceiver TRX head and double path transmissiometry which uses microprocessor technology. Furthermore, there are two air purging heads required to protect optics from stack dust in the box as well.
Technical specifications of DM 401
- Opacity: 10 – 100 %
Dimensions and other data
- Accuracy: +/- 2 %
- Housing: Aluminium die cast
- Weight: approximately 4 Kg
- Protection: IP 65
It should be pointed out that, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative instrumentation solutions such as Combustion Gas Analyzers, Emissions Analyzers, Indoor Air Quality and Calibration devices specially designed for institutional, industrial, process, HVAC and food markets.
Therefore, if you are in need of any emission measurement devices, you may browse through our various Emission Analyzers and Gas Detectors to find the one which best suits your needs.