The Double Beam UV-Vis Spectrophotometer LX210DS is a double beam spectrophotometer in which the wavelength range is 190 to 1100 nm.
In fact, the LX210DS Double Beam Spectrophotometer is equipped with Tungsten lamp (visible light); and Deuterium Lamp (UV light); which act as light sources.
Moreover, the Labdex LX210DS has a black panel next to the LCD screen which contains different operational keys. In addition, the long optical system and the advanced ARM system of the Double Beam UV-Vis Spectrophotometer LX210DS; guarantees good stability and precision measurement.
Equally important, the LX210DS Double Beam Spectrophotometer offers many features that distinguish this quality product.
Features of LX210DS
- 190 to 1100 nm Wide Wavelength range
- 2 Fixed position cuvette holder; one for sample and the other for reference
- Performs photometric, kinetic, quantitative, spectrum scan and multi-wavelength measurements
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant software
- Inbuilt memory storage up to 5000 tests data or 500 working curves
- 7 inch Digital LCD display
- Switches lamps without optics debugging
- Optional Auto 8 Cell holder
- USB port for data transfer to PC and other devices for further processing and analysis
Besides, the LX210DS offers a wide range of application in different fields such as biotechnology, chemistry; biochemistry, water testing, pharmacy; and environmental and food science industries for Quality & Research analysis.
Furthermore, the LX210DS Spectrophotometer offers a PC software, a Power cable, Quartz cuvette 10 mm (1 set of 2); and Glass cuvette 10 mm (1 set of 4) as standard accessories.
Also, the UV-Vis Spectrophotometer LX210DS offers Deuterium lamp, Tungsten lamp, Auto 8- cell holder; Manual 4- cell holder (10 to 100 mm), Quartz cuvettes 5 to 100 mm and Glass cuvettes 5 to 100 mm as optional accessories.
- Wavelength range: 190 to 1100 nm
- Optical system: Double beam, grating 1200 lines / mm
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 0.3 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 2 nm
- Photometric accuracy: ± 0.3 % T ( 0 to 100% T)
- Photometric range: 0 to 200 % T, 3 to 3 A
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative Spectrophotometers which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any spectrometers; you may browse through our various Spectrophotometers to find the one which best suits your needs.