If you need low load instruments, Dyno Universal Testing Machine for Tensile Compression Bending & Shearing (10 N ~ 5 KN) is the ideal too for you.
Depending on the fastenings required by the application, the Easydur Dyno Universal Testing Machine is equipped with customized/standard accessories. Dyno Universal Testing Machine for Tensile Compression Bending & Shearing is a testing machine with a versatile design, normally dedicated to rubber, plastic, fabric, cardboard tubes, and paper.
- Operation: Manual, Semi-automatic, Automatic
- Drive: Servo-Electric
The Easydur Dyno Universal Tensile Compression Testing Machine is a real Universal machine which fulfills the main world standards on tests methods. Standards of reference and applications: ISO 7500-1 EN 10002-2, ASTM E4, GB/T 16825.1 DIN 51221, JIS B7721, BS 1610 and/or equivalent. Also, the EASYQS software is used for the DYNO range (very low load tests), and AURA range (high load tests):
Easydur Dyno Universal Tensile Compression Testing Machine works based on several cards (for cell readers and axis control) with Canbus connection, for displacements to position or force, with 1000 Hertz feedback speed. Therefore, the reading of the loading cell occur 1000 times per seconds, with a minimum resolution of 32,700 divisions (by slowing down cell reading, you can increase the minimum resolution).
- Numerical control and operation with HDD touch screen computer.
Moreover, the two-column self-supporting structure of Dyno Universal Testing Machine for Tensile Compression Bending & Shearing together with ball screws and the electronics allow excellent performance, and make it possible for sinusoidal profile stress cycles that preserve the integrity of the machine, regardless of the ball screw driven movement.
- Encoder (or optical scale), DC motor
The program is fully modular and customizable by the customer, because it has been completely developed by Easydur for Windows 10 platform operation with internal management of statistics, archives and certificates in Excel format.
The capacities of the optional loading cells of Easydur universal testing machine compression test can be combined based on individual needs (10 N to 5 KN). The loading cells are chosen using the software and are kept safe from overload even when not in use. In case of out of scale value or unforeseen impact, the release of the axis is automatic.
- Adjustable testing speed
- Inbuilt cell sagging compensation
- Easy to operate: The test can be simply done using the buttons of the front panel, without the need to have access to
- programs which are previously.
Thanks to the possibility of interfacing the machine with the company management software of the customer, Easydur universal testing machine compression test allows the customers to operate in full compliance with the INDUSTRY 4.0 philosophy.
Accessories of Dyno Universal Testing Machine
- Grippers of various shapes depending on the material that you want to do the test on.
- Pneumatic or self-tightening grippers for tests on round or flat materials
- Climatic chambers or ovens for temperature tests
- Optical, manual and automatic strain gauges for elongation tests
Results obtainable for traction test
- Unit tensile stress
- Deformations (elongations)
- Break characteristics
- Yield characteristics
Tensile test stop conditions:
- Desired drop in stress
- Maximum elongation
- Maximum force
- Relative reset with respect to opening
- Absolute automatic reset
- Test diagram
- Easily exportable and readable and ASCII archive
- Rigidity and elasticity and diagrams
- Integrated network card, USB
- Interface for acquisition of external data such as comparators, gauges etc.
- Electronic handwheel for manual movements which is 0.003 mm precise
- Mean, Gaussian, sigma curves, CP, CPK
Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative electric and mechanical equipment which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any Electrical & Mechanical equipment; you may browse through our various products which you may find in the mentioned link; to find the one which best suits your needs.