Metone’s Portable E-BAM PLUS Mass Monitor is a real-time beta gauge which is comparable to EPA methods for class III in the US.
E-BAM PLUS provides accurate measurements of PM10 and PM2.5 in real time. This portable particulate monitoring system can be permanently placed on rooftops, near roads, in industrial sites or deployed quickly for emergency situations. Having a simple and robust design, E-BAM PLUS is tailored to clients’ needs and designed to work in harsh environments without additional protection. E-BAM PLUS offers a wide variety of advantages including:
- It’s a portable real-time beta meter detectable to USEPA requirements for automated PM2.5 and PM10 measurement.
- It continuously samples and measures ambient air for particulate matter.
- Being lightweight and rugged, it may be easily mounted on a tripod in a matter of minutes.
- It’ll operate on either AC or DC power. Furthermore, battery and solar operation are available as well.
- It has superior accuracy compared to particulate monitors based upon light scatter.
- It generates most trusted data.
- E-BAM, like other beta gauges is based upon mature technology.
- Equipment is simple and easy to operate.
The reliable, real-time accurate and repeatable measurements of E-BAM PLUS can be applied to a large number of industries including: Environmental Consulting, Homeland Security or Military, Emergency Response, Government and Manufacturing. This portable particulate monitoring system also is commonly used in an expansive range of applications including: Environmental Surveys, Ambient Monitoring, Emission Sampling, Fenceline Monitoring and Compliance Testing.