The Flame Photometer LX400FP is a high-performance and high-quality Flame Photometer that is featured with a digital output display. In fact, you may use the Labdex Flame Photometer LX400FP for determination of concentration of certain metal ions mainly Na and K.
In addition, since the air supply of Flame Photometer LX400FP is oil and moisture free; there will be no damage to the equipment. Also, using the Flame Photometer LX400FP, you can detect the flame failures easily; because there are multiple protection functions a safe and reliable operation.
Furthermore, Flame Photometry Unit LX400FP offers a lot of powerful features that distinguish this quality product.
Features of Flame Photometer LX400FP
- Dual mode to study the Na and K testing at the same time
- Protection device for flameouts
- High sensitivity and small amount of sample
- Adjustable flame sizes for easy use
- Repeatability – 1% CV for 20 consecutive samples
Moreover, you can use the Flame Photometry Unit LX400FP for measuring the alkali elements concentration in all sample types in Oil Industry; Mineral Extraction, Paper Industry, Soil Analysis, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage and Utilities.
- Elements Detected: K, Na
- Aspiration Rate: 2 to 6 mL/min
- Air Supply: 6 L/min at 11 psi
- Response Time: <8 s
- Sensitivity: K: 0.156 ppm, Na: 0.184 ppm
- Range: K: 0 – 100 ppm, Na: 0 – 160 ppm
- Linearity K: 0.195 ppm (0.39 – 3.12) ppm, Na: 0.69 ppm (1.15 – 9.2) ppm
- Dimension: 770 x 560 x 390 mm
- Power supply voltage: (220 ± 22) V
- Frequency: (50 ± 1) Hz
- Gross Weight: 22 kg
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative laboratory equipment which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any lab equipment; you may browse through our various products which you may find in the mentioned link; to find the one which best suits your needs.