Franklin Tester FT600 is designed to determine the surface insulation resistance of electrical steel sheets, individual samples and punched parts.
This up to the minute measuring instrument offers an extensive range of excellent features and advantages.
First, the process of preparation and measuring is done in accordance with ASTM-Standard A717, IEC60404-11 measuring method A and JIS which is optional.
Second, you may use either the manually operated or fully automatic version of the device; depends on what best suits your needs.
Third, using FT 600 offers you invaluable services such as quality control of insulation coating, resistance distribution, surface resistance and coating thickness which comes as an optional feature.
The BROCKHAUS Franklin tester consists of two main components: testing device with hydraulic pump and voltage supply unit.
It measures the insulation via ten electrodes. The unit is able to display the single resistance per electrode as well.
Measuring categories of Franklin Tester FT600:
- Resistance distribution
- Surface resistance
- Insulation resistance
- Franklin tester
- Control and evaluation software
- Mechanical construction: hydraulic pressure generation or pneumatic
- Full-auto or manual version
- Quality control of insulation coating
- Force measuring unit for ranges from 0 to 5000 N
- Customized systems for higher pressing force
- Heating unit up to 150 °C
- Operation by foot switch
- Extended sample bar
Technical specifications of Franklin Tester FT 600:
- System accuracy: 1%
- Accuracy of settings: 0.5%
- System resolution: 0.1 mV
- Testing voltage: 0.5 V
- Measuring unit for hydraulic pressure: 0 to 25 bar ± 5 % (1290 N ± 5 %)
- Maximum testing pressure: 25 bar (displayed value)