The HT7051 is a professional insulation meter which has a programmable test voltage up until 5 kilovolts. In fact, the HT7051 insulation tester is a device that can measure insulation resistance. As mentioned earlier, the unit does the measurement with the test voltage which is programmable up until 5 kV DC.
Also, the measuring range is up until 10 TΩ. This makes it extraordinary useful in any industrial application such as power transformers, electric machines, electric boards, electric cables and generic devices within BT.
Using HT7051 insulation meter; you are able to in RAMP (programmable application time and test voltage, 3 available ramp types are available), FIX (fixed test voltages) and ADJUST (programmable test voltages) mode. That is why the device is suitable for almost any situation.
Equally important, measuring the parameters including Dielectric Absorption Ration (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) which are duration testings; helps to define the quality of insulation.
Furthermore, the HT7051 insulation tester is equipped with a NiMH rechargeable battery which comes with an integrated battery charger. Therefore, it makes you able to carry out measurements which take a long time.
In addition, thanks to its internal memory, you may save all your measurements. Also, for downloading the measured results, you may connect the HT7051 to the PC.
Moreover, if you are going to use the device on-site, there are no worries; because the whole unit is into a resistance transport and comfortable solid case.
At last, the HT Instruments state-of-the-art HT7051 insulation meter offers many advantages and features that distinguish this quality product.
Features of HT7051
- Setting of measurement limit value
- Fuse protection on power supply
- Automatic discharging of device under test
- DC/AC TRMS voltage up to 600 V
- Measurement of discharge capacity
- Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) measurement
- Polarization Index (PI) measurement
- Measurement of dielectric discharge ratio DD
- Selection of 3 type of ramp test
- RAMP mode (capable of being selected) with duration time and test voltage
- ADJUST mode with test voltage from 100 up to 5kV DC
- FIX mode with test voltage of 5k, 2.5k, 1k, 500, 250 and 100 V DC
- Measurement range up until 10 T ohm
- Insulation resistance measurement with test voltage up until 5kV DC
- RS232/optical/USB interface for transferring data onto the PC
- DC test voltage measuring range: 100 V to 5 kV
- Insulation resistance measuring range: 0.01 MΩ to 9.99 TΩ
- Test with programmable ramp: steps of 25 V DC
- Programmable test timer: 5 s to 100 minutes
Regarding electronic measuring instruments; the HT7051 insulation tester is in compliance with standards IEC/EN61010-1 and IEC/EN61557.