The HT7052 is a professional insulation meter which is developed to measure insulation resistance. Also, the test voltage is programmable and it is up to 10kV DC.
In addition, the measuring range is up until 10 TΩ; that is why the HT7052 insulation tester is useful in any industrial application tests such as electric cables, power transformers, electric machines, generic devices and electric boards.
The HT7052 professional insulation meter allows you to measure diagnostic tests that helps to determine the quality of an insulating material, Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio.
Moreover, using the HT Instruments HT7052 insulation meter; you may do dielectric strength test and ramp insulation tests in direct current.
Furthermore, the HT7052 insulation tester is equipped with a NiMH rechargeable battery which comes with an integrated battery charger. Therefore, it makes you able to carry out measurements which take a long time.
In addition, thanks to its internal memory, you may save all your measurements. Also, for downloading the measured results, you may connect the HT7052 to the PC.
Moreover, if you are going to use the device on-site, there are no worries; because the whole unit is into a resistance transport and comfortable solid case.
At last, similar to HT7051, the up-to-the-minute HT7052 insulation meter offers an extensive range of features.
Features of HT7052
- Insulation resistance with test voltage from 500V to 10kV DC
- RS-232 and USB interfaces for PC connection
- Measurement range up to 10 TOhm
- Recall saved results at display
- Programmable timer from 1 s to 30 min
- Internal memory for saving results
- Diagnostic test on materials (PI, DAR, DD)
- LCD display with backlight
- Insulation resistance with “ramp” test
- GUARD terminal for compensation of surface currents
- Withstanding test up to 10kV DC
- Automatic discharging of device under test
- Capacitance measurement of device under test
- DC/AC voltage up to 600 V
- Setting of measurement limit value
- Dielectric strength in DC
- Rechargeable internal battery
- Programmable test timer: 1 s to 30 min
- Test with programmable ramp: steps of 25 V DC
- Insulation resistance measuring range: 120 kΩ to 10 TΩ
- DC test voltage measuring range: 500V to 10kV
Regarding electronic measuring instruments; the HT7052 insulation meter is in compliance with standards IEC/EN61557-1 and IEC/EN61010-1.