The HTA102 Sound Level Meter is a digital sound level meter class 2 with calibrator and PC connection. In fact, the HTA102 can carry out standard control tests on sound levels, noise pollution and environmental noises.
Moreover, using HT Instruments innovative Sound Level Meter HTA102; you’ll be able to effect recordings of SPL (Sound Pressure Level) with selectable sampling intervals.
Firstly, there is an USB output for PC connections; and also SoundLink software which comes as a a standard accessory. Secondly, you may use a real time data logger have the results displayed in form of graphs; also you may save the data under text format.
As mentioned earlier, the HTA102 Sound Level Meter is equipped with a portable calibrator to do preliminary checks. Along with all measurement accessories; it is packed inside a carrying case.
Equally important, the HTA102 offers a wide range of features and functions that distinguish this quality Sound Level Meter.
Main features and Functions of HTA102
- Noise measurement resolution: 0.1 dB
- Internal memory for data saving: 32700 recordings
- Measurement of sound pressure level (SPL): Auto 30/130
- Backlit LCD display: 4 digit
- Noise measuring range: from 30 dB to 130 dB
- Measurement of sound pressure level (SPL): Hi 80/130
- Auto Power OFF
- Measurement of sound pressure level (SPL): Med 50/100
- Mini-USB interface for PC connection
- Weight: 280 grams
- Size (L x W x H): 260x65x50 mm
- Standards: IEC/EN61326-1, IEC61672-1 Class 2 and CE MARK
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative Electrical and Mechanical equipment which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any Electrical & Mechanical equipment; you may browse through our various products which you may find in the following list; to find the one which best suits your needs.