The ITeR IR Temperature Monitor/Reference Source is a high-precision portable and compact instrument that checks the measurement accuracy of infrared cameras and thermometers periodically and in real time.
In fact, you may connect the ITeR to the Android APP or iOS for smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth. Therefore, you may set the set-point or receive notifications of anomalies and alarms easily.
Also, the PID algorithm integrated in the FDM ITeR IR Temperature Monitor/Reference Source guarantees maximum source stability.
Moreover, the the use of a distributed source is so effective that achieves excellent uniformity in heat distribution. That is why, the use of Infrared thermometer calibrator ITeR is immediate and simple.
Actually, the ITeR (Infrared Thermometer Reference) is the only instrument that guarantees a correct reading of IR thermometers.
In brief, using the Calibration Tester ITeR, as a portable device that has a rechargeable battery, you may have a fixed constant temperature source. As mentioned earlier, the innovative FDM ITeR makes it possible for you to verify the accuracy of thermometers and infrared cameras in real time.
Equally important, the ITeR IR Temperature Monitor/Reference Source offers an extensive range of advantages and features that distinguish this quality product.
Technical Data of ITeR
- Temperature [°C]: From T ambient to +45
- Accuracy: +/-0.1°C (compared to set point)
- Measuring Area [mm]: 100 x 100
- Uniformity of Temperature [°C]: +/-0,3
- Resolution [°C]: 0.1
- Dimension [mm]: 130 x 105 x 60
- Weight [kg]: 0.3
In fact, during the corona virus pandemic, the use of instruments for measuring body temperature is constantly increasing. Therefore, thermal imaging cameras and IR thermometers of different types and sizes are spreading on the market rapidly.
As mentioned above, the Infrared thermometer calibrator ITeR is the only instrument that guarantees a correct reading of IR thermometers.
- Desk kit, allows to be placed on a desk
- Gates kit, with pedestal from the ground allows easy use in the vicinity of manned gates
- Wall kit, allows wall installation and multi-panel configuration, flanking more than one unit to form a uniform temperature matrix