MACROTESTG3 is an advanced Multifunction Installation Tester used to verify the electric safety of industrial and civil electric systems. Moreover, the MACROTESTG3 Multifunction Installation Tester fulfills IEC/EN 61557-1 standards.
In fact, the MACROTESTG3 Installation Tester is a revolutionary unit. Because, the TFT color display along with the capacitive touch screen let you use it in an entirely new manner.
Furthermore, all possible variables are available on its display. As a result, you will have a perfect measurement using MacrotestG3.
Because, the only thing you need to do is to touch what you desire to measure; and then you may easily leave the rest of the process to the extraordinary micro-processor of Macrotest G3.
In addition, the MACROTESTG3 Installation Tester complies with all the requirements regarding the safety of the electric systems such as:
- Test of RCDs type A and type B, AC up until 1000 mA
- Earth resistance tests (with the help of the optional clamp T2100)
Thanks to the appropriate programming; the MACROTESTG3 Multifunction Installation Tester can test tripping currents, interruption power, I2t relevant to magneto-thermal switches (MCB) with curves K, D, C, B and fuses type aM and gG.
Equally important, you may use the MACROTESTG3 installation tester with external feelers to measure environmental parameters including: air humidity and temperature, cosphi, illuminance (Lux) for measuring leakage currents, harmonics and powers, Line/Loop impedance, calculating the short-circuit current with high resolution in TN systems (using the optional accessory IMP57).
Also, the HT Instruments MACROTESTG3 indicates if the safety test is in compliance with the requirements or not; simply by showing the symbols OK or NOT OK.
At last, the MACROTESTG3 Multifunction Installation Tester offers a wide range of features and advantages.
Features of MACROTEST G3
- Earth resistance and soil resistivity with auxiliary rods
- Continuity of protection conductors with 200 mA
- Selection of the tripping time of the protection unit under the test
- Insulation resistance with 1000, 500, 250, 100, 50 V DC
- Selection of insulation, length and type of the cable under test
- Type B, AC, and A, general, selective, and delayed RCDs up until 1000 mA
- Curve B, C, D, and K MCBs and type gG and aM fuses
- Test on earth leakage relay RCDs up unitl 10 A (using the optional RCDX10)
- High resolution line/fault impedance (with IMP57 optional accessory)
- Line/fault impedance with prospective short circuit current calculation