MGA prime is a high end flue gas and emission analyzer which can be used for long time measurements of large boilers, industrial combustions, furnaces and gas engines and turbines.
Furthermore, the new MGA prime achieves a maximum of versatility using infrared technology and offers portable high end analysis technology.
Equally important, MRU Instruments MGA prime emission analyzer offers many advantages and features that distinguish this quality product.
Advantages of MGA prime
- Precise and very stable offset measuring technique using special NDIR technique for enhanced long time measurements.
- Up to 8 gas NDIR measurement: CO2, CO, C3H8, SO2, CH4, NO, N2O, NO2 and oxygen with either long life O2-PM or O2-ECS
- Simultaneous analysis of up to 9 gas components: CO, CO2, NO, NO2, SO2, N2O and HC using NDIR. O2 using ECS or PM
- Emission calculations such as mass flow, true or calculated NO(x) plus O2 referencing to user defined values
- Gas temperature measurement up to 2012 F
- Integrated DUAL stage Peltier cooler with automatic condensate drain pump
- Automatic zeroing using 3-way solenoid valve
- Internal sample flow monitoring
- Strong and regulated sample gas pump
- Fresh air inlet nozzle
- Differential pressure or stack gas pressure +/- 40 inH2o (100 hPa)
- Combustion air temperature up to 930 F using adequate NiCrNi probes
- 7 inches high contrast color touchscreen with graphical data display
- Automatic data logging
- Automatic internal diagnostics
- Direct csv or pdf reporting
- Data transfer over LAN Ethernet or USB
- 8 channel analog outputs and 4 channel analog inputs (4-20 mA)
- Single universal input 0-10 V
- Internal 10000 data memory and external 4GB USB stick
- Universal power supply handles up to 600 W heated sample line
- Rugged aluminium enclosure with rubber molded impact protection
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative instrumentation solutions such as Combustion Gas Analyzers, Emissions Analyzers, Indoor Air Quality and Calibration devices specially designed for institutional, industrial, process, HVAC and food markets.
Therefore, if you are in need of any emission measurement devices; you may browse through our various Emission Analyzers and Gas Detectors to find the one which best suits your needs.