The NOVAplus Biogas multi-gas analyzer is an advanced, versatile and portable multi-gas analyzer used for continuous biogas and cogeneration heat and power engine emissions measurements.
It’s capable of simultaneously measuring oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, methane, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitric oxide and nitrogen oxide. Robustness and longevity distinguish this MRU Instrument‘s quality product. While providing precise measuring results, the state-of-the-art NOVA Plus biogas analyzer has a wide variety of advantages including:
- Up to 7 true gas measurements: Emissions measurement: O2, CO, NO, NO2 and CO2 and Biogas measurement: O2, H2S, CH4 and CO2 (infrared for CO2/CH4).
- Standard O2 measurement with long-life cell (approximately 4-5 years estimated life span)
- Built-in solenoid valve for automatic zeroing
- Internal sample flow monitoring
- Built-in speed printer with easy paper loading
- Supports data transfer using an integrated SD card reader for additional data storage and data transfer to PC (Optional Blue-Tooth)
- High energy Li-Ion battery which provides up to 20 hours operation time
It’s also capable of measuring: combustion air temperature, stack gas temperature, stack draft, differential pressure and differential temperature.
Same as AMPRO 2000, NOVAplus BIOGAS is also capable of calculating: CO2, CO/CO2 ratio, dew point, excess air and air ratio (Lambda), combustion efficiency and heat losses.
Furthermore, NOVAplus BIOGAS multi-gas analyzer offers an extensive range of features which you may find in the following list.
Features of NOVAplus BIOGAS
- Large condensate separator with PTFE (Teflon) coated filter
- Optional gas cooler
- Internal data storage for up to 16000 measurements
- Durable and dirt resistant keypad
- Customizable screen settings
- Large color graphic, backlit display with zoom function
Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative instrumentation solutions such as Combustion Gas Analyzers, Emissions Analyzers, Indoor Air Quality and Calibration devices specially designed for institutional, industrial, process, HVAC and food markets.
Therefore, if you are in need of any emission measurement devices, you may browse through our various Emission Analyzers and Gas Detectors to find the one which best suits your needs.