The UV-Vis Spectrophotometer LX710TS is a touch screen single beam spectrophotometer in which the wavelength ranges from 190 nm to 1100 nm. Also, Single Beam Spectrophotometer LX710TS features Tungsten and Deuterium lamps as visible and UV light sources respectively.
In addition, the long optical system and the advanced ARM system of the UV-Vis Spectrophotometer LX710TS guarantees good stability and precision measurements.
Also, Labdex Single Beam Spectrophotometer LX710TS offers many convincing features that distinguish this quality product.
Features of Spectrophotometer LX710TS
- Wide Wavelength range (190 to 1100 nm)
- 10.1″ colored Touch LCD screen
- Inbuilt 1 GB memory storage for working curves and tests data
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant software
- 2 fixed cuvette holder: one for sample the other for reference
- Performs photometric, kinetic, quantitative, spectrum scan and multi-wavelength measurements
- Switches lamps without optics debugging
- USB port for data transfer to PC for further processing or analysis
- Available with optional auto 8-cell holder and manual 4- cell holder
Besides, you may use the Labdex LX710TS in biotechnology, biochemistry, microbiology, pharmacy, chemistry, water testing; and environmental and also food science industries for Quality and Research analysis.
- Optical system: Single beam, grating 1200 lines/ mm
- Wavelength range: 190 to 1100 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 2 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 0.3 nm
- Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.1 nm
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative spectrophotometers which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any of them; you may browse through our various spectrophotometers to find the one which best suits your needs.