The Sound Scanner P132 Acoustic Camera, as the name reveals, is an acoustic camera which specially serves applications in the fields of building acoustics, mechanical engineering and environmental noise.
In fact, using the Seven bel Sound Scanner P132 Acoustic Camera, you can visualize even low-frequency sound events precisely; because of the sensor size which has a measuring diameter of 1.32 m.
Furthermore, same as Sound Scanner P50, Seven Bel P132 is also equipped with three subsystems: the sensor, the Seven Bel cloud-infrastructure and a smartphone with preinstalled software. The sensor is robust and works only with a few quick and easy moves. In fact, it is made up of high-quality materials such as ceramic, carbon and aluminum. In addition, you can use the sensor of Seven Bel P132 Acoustic Camera for almost every situation; because it’s lightweight and compact.
Seven Bel P132: Effective Sound Imaging
Seven Bel P132 Acoustic Camera offers fast data processing which works as fast as the setup. Also, when a measurement is done, the mobile application sends the collected data to the high-performance servers. As a result, you receive acoustic images in high image quality in just a second!
Actually, using Seven Bel P132 Acoustic Camera you may benefit from a massively simplified workflow for analyzing and measuring your sound events. You can also share the results with your partners, colleagues or clients as the reports will be generated automatically.
Advantages of Seven Bel P132 Compared to Conventional Acoustic Cameras
Sound Scanner P132 Acoustic Camera uses ONLY five inbuilt microphones and the patented innovation of a moving sensor; and is able to simulate up to 480 virtual microphone positions on a circular area. Notwithstanding, comparable acoustic cameras normally use approximately 100 microphones. In fact, this advantage has a remarkable impact on the quality of measurement.
As mentioned earlier, you can use and transport the modern and high-performance Seven Bel P132 Acoustic Camera easily. Because, it offers unique handling, mobility and superior-quality measurement results. Also, you don’t need to use extra laptop, data recorder or power adapter; that’s why you can have more space for other necessary stuff.
- Diameter of scan area: 132 cm
- Weight (excluding sensor mount and tripod): 700 g
- Rotation frequency (min/typ/max): 0.2 / 1 / 2 revolutions/second
- Number of microphones: 5
- Battery life (fully charged): 6 hours
- Spatial resolution at 5 kHz (3 dB dynamic range): 2.6 °
- Dynamic range > 13 dB
- Measuring distance: 0.5 m – infinity
- Computed images per revolution: up to 6
- Frequency range: 250 Hz – 10.5 kHz
- Sensitivity tolerance: +/- 1 dB
- Maximum measurable sound pressure level: 117 dB
- Absolute maximum sound pressure level: 160 dB
- Frequency range: 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Resolution: 24 bit
- Sample frequency: 32 kHz
- Real time display of sound pressure level in dB(A), time signal and frequency spectrum and spectrogram
- Pause/Stream mode
- Selection of frequency/time intervals and audio playback of the filtered signal
- Selection of frequency band
- Playback of filtered audio
- Single frame or time averaged frames
- Video playback
- Generating of report (PDF) of timed averaged images or single acoustic image automatically, such as meta data (location, time, notes), time signal, spectrogram and spectrum.
- Importing and exporting of measurement results in zip format using installed file sharing applications (for instance Google Drive)
- Relative humidity: 45 % – 85 %
- Operating temperature: 14 °F – 140 °F
- Operating system: Android OS version 7.0 or higher
- Maximum display width: 90 mm
Other than Sound Scanner P132 Acoustic Camera; we offer a wide range of condition monitoring; predictive maintenance and inspection equipment. Therefore, if you like to see the list, don’t hesitate to click here and see the list with pricing and details.
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative acoustics and audio equipment which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any Sound & Vibration equipment; you may browse through our various products which you may find in the mentioned link; to find the one which best suits your needs.