The Sound Scanner P50 Acoustic Camera, as the name reveals, is an acoustic camera which is specially designed to visualize medium and high frequency sound events.
Moreover, Seven bel Sound Scanner P50 Acoustic Camera takes up very little space (it has a measurement diameter of 50 cm). That’s why Seven Bel P50 can be used in confined spaces easily. Also, the increased rotational speed of Seven Bel P50 makes it possible to have exact measurements on moving objects.
Furthermore, Seven Bel P50 is equipped with three subsystems: the sensor, the Seven Bel cloud-infrastructure and a smartphone with preinstalled software. The sensor is robust and works only with a few quick and easy moves. In fact, it is made up of high-quality materials such as ceramic, carbon and aluminum.
In addition, you can use the sensor of Seven Bel P50 Acoustic Camera for almost every situation; because it’s lightweight and compact.
Seven Bel P50: Effective Sound Imaging
Seven Bel P50 Acoustic Camera offers fast data processing which works as fast as the setup. Also, when a measurement is done, the mobile application sends the collected data to the high-performance servers. As a result, you receive acoustic images in high image quality in just a second!
Actually, using Seven Bel P50 Acoustic Camera you may benefit from a massively simplified workflow for analyzing and measuring your sound events. You can also share the results with your partners, colleagues or clients as the reports will be generated automatically.
Advantages of Seven Bel P50 Compared to Conventional Acoustic Cameras
Sound Scanner P50 Acoustic Camera uses ONLY five inbuilt microphones and the patented innovation of a moving sensor; and is able to simulate up to 480 virtual microphone positions on a circular area. Notwithstanding, comparable acoustic cameras normally use approximately 100 microphones. In fact, this advantage has a remarkable impact on the quality of measurement.
As mentioned earlier, you can use and transport the modern and high-performance Seven Bel P50 Acoustic Camera easily. Because, it offers unique handling, mobility and superior-quality measurement results. Also, you don’t need to use extra laptop, data recorder or power adapter; that’s why you can have more space for other necessary stuff.
- Diameter of scan area: 50 cm
- Weight (excluding sensor mount and tripod): 350 g
- Rotation frequency (min/typ/max): 0.2 / 2 / 5 revolutions/second
- Number of microphones: 5
- Battery life (fully charged): 6 hours
- Frequency range: 700 Hz – 10.5 kHz
- Spatial resolution at 5 kHz (3 dB dynamic range): 6.7 °
- Dynamic range > 13 dB
- Computed images per revolution: up to 6
- Measuring distance: 0.5 m – infinity
- Sample frequency: 32 kHz
- Resolution: 24 bit
- Frequency range: 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity tolerance: +/- 1 dB
- Maximum measurable sound pressure level: 117 dB
- Absolute maximum sound pressure level: 160 dB
- Generating of report (PDF) of timed averaged images or single acoustic image automatically, such as meta data (location, time, notes), time signal, spectrogram and spectrum.
- Importing and exporting of measurement results in zip format using installed file sharing applications (for instance Google Drive)
- Selection of frequency band
- Playback of filtered audio
- Time averaged frames or single frame
- Video playback
- Real time display of time signal, frequency spectrum and spectrogram and sound pressure level in dB(A)
- Stream/Pause mode
- Selection of frequency/time intervals and audio playback of the filtered signal
- Operating temperature: 14 °F – 140 °F
- Relative humidity: 45 % – 85 %
- Maximum display width: 90 mm
- Operating system: Android OS version 7.0 or higher
Other than Sound Scanner P50 Acoustic Camera; we offer a wide range of condition monitoring; predictive maintenance and inspection equipment. Therefore, if you like to see the list, don’t hesitate to click here and see the list with pricing and details.
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative acoustics and audio equipment which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any Sound & Vibration equipment; you may browse through our various products which you may find in the mentioned link; to find the one which best suits your needs.