The SPM Airius Wireless Vibration Sensor is a battery-powered wireless vibration sensor, which is able to carry out several user-defined vibration measurements everyday. In fact, SPM Airius Wireless Vibration Sensor works in a wide frequency range which is: 10-1000 Hz or 2-1000/10-5000 Hz.
Furthermore, to measure temperature and triaxial vibration; the MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical-systems) type sensor of SPM Airius Vibration Sensor is there to do the job.
Of course, the ideal usage of the vibration sensor if for use on standard production equipment, such as fans and pumps. Also, SPM Vibration Sensor Airius warns you about the vibration-related problems including misalignment, imbalance; impeller and fan blade issues, cavitation and resonance, as well as gear and bearing faults.
In fact, wherever wireless transmission of vibration data is practical; the SPM Vibration Sensor Airius comes in handy. In addition, High Sensitivity Vibration Sensor SPM Airius is useful, when there is a matter of safety as in machines placed in hostile or risky environments or inaccessible machines.
Besides, High Sensitivity Vibration Sensor SPM Airius is compatible with Condmaster.NET; the cloud-based application which gives you easy access to measurement data using a user-friendly interface. The Best Vibration Sensor Airius SPM is also compatible with analysis and diagnostic software Condmaster Ruby.
Moreover, to configure parameters which are required for connecting to Condmaster Entity Server (CES) or SPM Cloud; the SPM Connect app which you may download it on your mobile device, can serve you well.
In fact, SPM Connect application allows you to do the following tasks:
- Verify server connection
- Search for Airius vibration sensor via Bluetooth
- Set up connection to Wi-Fi and CES/SPM Cloud
Technical Specifications of Airius Vibration Sensor
- Material: housing; stainless steel EN 1.4523, cover; polyamide
- Weight: approx. 300 g
- Power supply: non-rechargeable 3.6 VDC Lithium
- Frequency range: 10-1000 Hz or 2-1000/10-5000 Hz
- Readings: RMS, peak, peak-to-peak, crest, kurt, skew, temperature
- Temperature range: –20°C to +85 °C (–4°F to +185 °F), (accuracy: +/– 2 °C)
- Spectrum lines: 400, 800, 1600 lines
- Operating temperature: –20°C to +85 °C (–4°F to +185 °F)
- Storage temperature: –40° to +85 °C (–40° to +185 °F)
- Maximum altitude: 2000 m
- Condition evaluation: ISO10816 Part 2, 3, 4 >600 rpm
- Protection class: IP69
- Relative humidity: 0 to 100% (non-condensing)
Equally important, Best Vibration Sensor Airius SPM comes with many accessories and spare parts. Therefore, if you are interested, don’t hesitate to click here (10-1000 Hz ) and here (2-1000/10-5000 Hz) to shop online.
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative acoustics and audio equipment which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any Sound & Vibration equipment; you may browse through our various products which you may find in the mentioned link; to find the one which best suits your needs.