The Touch Screen Double Beam Spectrophotometer LX810TS is a double beam spectrophotometer which has Deuterium Lamp (UV light), a wavelength range of 190 – 1100 nm and Tungsten lamp (visible light) as a light source.
Moreover, the Labdex up to the minute double beam spectrophotometer LX810TS features a colored Touch LCD display which has simple finger touch operations.
Furthermore, the long optical system and the advanced ARM system guarantee precise measurements and excellent stability.
Equally important the Touch Screen Double Beam Spectrophotometer LX810TS offers a wide range of advantages and features.
Features of LX810TS
- Available with optional Auto 8 Cell holder
- 10.1 inches colored Touch LCD screen
- USB port for data transfer to PC and other devices for further processing and analysis
- 190 – 1100 nm Wavelength range
- Switches lamps without optics debugging for easy replacement
- Inbuilt 1 GB memory storage for tests data and working curves
- Performs photometric, kinetic, quantitative, spectrum scan and multi-wavelength measurements
- Two fixed position cuvette holder: one for sample and the other one for reference
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant software
- Optical system: Double beam, grating 1200 lines/mm
- Wavelength range: 190 to 1100 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 2 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 0.3 nm
At last, same as the Touch Screen Double Beam Spectrophotometer LX812TS; the double beam spectrophotometer LX810TS offers many applications as well.
In fact, it can be mainly used in biotechnology, biochemistry, microbiology, pharmacy, chemistry, water testing; and food and environmental industries for Quality and Research analysis.