The Labdex state-of-the-art Touch Screen Double Beam Spectrophotometer LX812TS is a double beam spectrophotometer with Tungsten lamp (visible light) as a light source, Deuterium Lamp (UV light) and 190 to 1100 nm wavelength range.
In addition, the Double Beam Spectrophotometer LX812TS is equipped with a colored Touch LCD screen and convenient finger touch operations.
Also, having an exceptional long optical system and ARM system, the LX812TS ensures you high precision measurements and a perfect stability.
Equally important, the double beam spectrophotometer LX812TS offers a wide variety of features and advantages.
Features of LX812TS
- USB port for data transfer to PC and other devices for further analysis, processing
- 1-inch colored Touch LCD display
- Switches lamps without optics debugging, for easy replacement
- 190 to 1100 nm Wide Wavelength range
- Performs photometric, quantitative, kinetic, spectrum scan, multi-wavelength measurements
- Built-in 1 GB memory storage for tests data and working curves
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant software
- Available with optional Auto 8 Cell holder
- Fixed 2 position cuvette holder, one for sample other for reference
At last, same as the Touch Screen Double Beam Spectrophotometer LX810TS; the Double Beam Spectrophotometer LX812TS offers a large number of applications as well.
- Quality & Research analysis
- Environmental and food science industries
- Water testing