The Visible Spectrophotometer LX100VS is a Single Beam Spectrophotometer in which the wavelength repeatability is 1 nanometers; and the wavelength is 340-1020 nanometers. In fact, the LX100VS Single Beam Spectrophotometer works based on detection of light intensity between reference and the test sample.
Moreover, to optimize the measurement accuracy; the highly stable optics and silicon photodiode detector of the Visible Spectrophotometer LX100VS measures the sample and reference simultaneously.
Furthermore, the simple design of the LX100VS Single Beam Spectrophotometer makes it almost useful for every application.
Equally important, the Labdex LX100VS offers a large number of features and advantages that distinguish this quality product.
Features of LX100VS
- Wavelength ( 340 to 1020 nm )
- Silicon photo diode as detector
- Spectral Bandwidth ( 6 nm )
- Optical system: 1200 lines/mm gratings
- Source of light: Tungsten lamp
- Output source: RS232 port, data can be transferred to PC for further analysis
- Display: LED, for direct readout of absorption or transmission
- You may set the wavelength manually using the front panel
Besides, the Labdex LX100VS offers many applications in different places and industries such as food and beverage production and quality control; universities and colleges, medical testing, petrochemical industry, food, agricultural monitoring; and also environmental protection and monitoring.
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative Spectrophotometers which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any spectrometers; you may browse through our various Spectrophotometers to find the one which best suits your needs.