The Visible Spectrophotometer LX102VS is a spectrophotometer in which the wavelength is 320-1100 nm. In fact, the Spectrophotometer LX102VS has a blue-lit LCD display, a bandwidth of 4 nm for peak resolution; and wavelength repeatability of 1 nm.
Also, the Labdex LX102VS works based on detection of light intensity between reference and the test sample. Furthermore, the simple design of the Labdex LX102VS makes it almost useful for every application.
Moreover, to optimize the measurement accuracy; the highly stable optics and silicon photodiode detector of the Visible Spectrophotometer LX102VS measures the sample and reference simultaneously.
Equally important, similar to the Visible Spectrophotometer LX101VS, the LX102VS offers a large number of features and advantages that distinguish this quality product.
Features of LX102VS
- You may set the wavelength manually using the front panel
- Display: 70 x 40 mm blue-lit LCD display for T, A, C, K, B
- Output source: RS232 port, data can be transferred to PC for further analysis
- Source of light: Tungsten lamp
- Silicon photo diode as detector
- Stores 10 groups of K&B value and 50 groups of measuring data
- Adjusts 0%A and 100%T automatically
- Large sample compartment: accommodates 5-100 mm path length cuvettes
Besides, the Labdex LX102VS offers many applications in different places and industries such as food and beverage production and quality control; universities and colleges, medical testing, petrochemical industry, food, agricultural monitoring; and also environmental protection and monitoring.
- Wavelength range: 320nm ~ 1100 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 4 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: 2 nm
- Wavelength repeatability: 1 nm
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative Spectrophotometers which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any spectrometers; you may browse through our various Spectrophotometers to find the one which best suits your needs.