The Visible Spectrophotometer LX103VS is a single beam spectrophotometer. In fact, to take quick measurements and to avoid operational errors; the LX103VS Single Beam Spectrophotometer has an an automatic wavelength setting mode.
Also, being supplied with bandwidth of 2 nm for peak resolution; the Labdex LX103VS works based on detection of light intensity between reference and the test sample.
Moreover, to optimize the measurement accuracy; the highly stable optics and silicon photodiode detector of the Visible Spectrophotometer LX103VS measures the sample and reference simultaneously.
In addition, LX103VS Single Beam Spectrophotometer offers software-based wavelength scanning. Actually, These new spectra are affordable, programmable, easy to use and provides outstanding results.
Furthermore, the optional software expands the capabilities of the instrument including Quantitative analysis; Spectral scanning, Photometric analysis, Multi-wavelength test, DNA/protein analysis and Kinetics.
Besides, Socket of tungsten halogen lamp and deuterium lamp are there to get you rid of optical debugging after change of the lamp.
Equally important, similar to Visible Spectrophotometer LX102VS; the Labdex LX103VS offers a wide range of features and advantages that distinguish this quality product.
Features of LX103VS
- Unique optical system: 1200 lines/mm grating and imported receiver guaranteeing its
- Adopts 51 microcomputer system: stores 100 standard curves and 200 test data
- Software-based wavelength scanning
- Large sample chamber: accommodates 5-100mm cuvettes of all kinds
- Display: 128 x 64 LCD display for direct readout of absorption or transmission
- Silicon photodiode as detector
- USB port and parallel port by which measured data can be transferred to PC for further
- The wavelength can be set automatically
- Source of light: Tungsten Halogen lamp
Next, the Labdex LX103VS offers many applications in different places and industries such as food and beverage production and quality control; universities and colleges, medical testing, petrochemical industry, food, agricultural monitoring; and also environmental protection and monitoring.
- Wavelength range: 330 nm ~ 1100 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 2 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 0.5 nm
- Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.1 nm
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative Spectrophotometers which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any spectrometers; you may browse through our various Spectrophotometers to find the one which best suits your needs.