The Visible Spectrophotometer LX105VS is a single beam spectrophotometer. In fact, to take quick measurements and to avoid operational errors; the LX105VS Single Beam Spectrophotometer has an an automatic wavelength setting mode.
Moreover, the wavelength range of the Visible Spectrophotometer LX105VS is 320-1100 nanometers; and also the bandwidth is 2 nanometers.
In addition, to optimize the measurement accuracy; the highly stable optics and silicon photodiode detector of the Visible Spectrophotometer LX105VS measures the sample and reference simultaneously.
Furthermore, the LX105VS Single Beam Spectrophotometer adopts direct display scan map and 320 x 240 lattice highlighted LCD display. Also the screen interface is quite simple and easy to use.
Besides, the Labdex LX105VS can independently accomplish Quantitative measurement; Photometric measurement, dynamics, Spectral scanning, wavelength testing, DNA/protein list and also data printing function.
As mentioned earlier, you may connect the LX105VS Spectrophotometer directly to a printer to print experimental data and patterns. Also, Socket of tungsten halogen lamp is there to get you rid of optical debugging after change of the lamp.
Equally important, similar to Visible Spectrophotometer LX104VS; the Labdex LX105VS offers a wide range of features and advantages that distinguish this quality product.
Features of LX105VS
- Adopts 1200 lines/mm high-performance grating
- Large sample chamber: accommodates 5-100mm various specifications of the cuvettes
- USB port and parallel port by which measured data can be transferred to PC for further analysis
- Silicon photodiode as detector
- Spectral Bandwidth ( 2 nm )
- Wavelength ( 320 to 1100 nm )
- Source of light: Imported Tungsten lamp
Next, the Labdex LX105VS offers many applications in different places and industries such as food and beverage production and quality control; universities and colleges, medical testing, petrochemical industry, food, agricultural monitoring; and also environmental protection and monitoring.
- Optical system: Single beam, grating 1200 lines/mm
- Wavelength range: 320 nm ~ 1100 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 2 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: 0.3 nm
- Wavelength repeatability: 0.2 nm
At last, Felixtrument supplies a complete range of innovative Spectrophotometers which come in different types and sizes. Therefore, if you are in need of any spectrometers; you may browse through our various Spectrophotometers to find the one which best suits your needs.