Different wind tunnels have different speed range because each of them is used for a specific purpose. As a result, there are a large number of different types of wind tunnels and various ways to classify them.
Similar to wind tunnel type 818065-E, Wind Tunnel 825535-E is an open return wind tunnel which is also called an Eiffel tunnel.
Eiffel wind tunnels have some noticeable advantages which you may find in the following list.
Advantages of the Eiffel Wind Tunnels:
- Low cost of construction.
- High-level design for smoke visualization and propulsion.
- Despite other types of wind tunnels, there would be zero accumulation of exhaust products in Eiffel wind tunnels.
Westenberg Engineering, a pioneering manufacturer in Germany offers a large number of superior Eiffel design wind tunnels.
To find the wind tunnel that better suits your needs; you may take a look at the technical data of Westenberg’s Wind Tunnel 825535-E.
Technical specifications of Wind Tunnel 825535-E:
- Length of working section: 255 mm
- Diameter of jet outlet: 350 mm
- Flow speed: 0.3 m/s to 35 m/s
- Contraction ratio: 4
- Turbulence ratio at 20 m/s: 0.5 to 0.8
- Motor output: 4.5 kW
- Fan connection: 400 V / 50 Hz (other frequencies and voltages are possible on demand)
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Length): 900 x 1510 x 4450 mm