Wind tunnels are machines (circular, elliptical or rectangular tunnels) in which the wind is produced by fans or by means of compressed air in order to study and measure the action of this air flow on a solid body.
Although there are many wind tunnels around the world and most of them are in the united states of America; Westenberg Engineering in Germany offers a large number of present-day wind tunnels.
The Diameter of jet outlet in the Wind Tunnel 818030-E is 180 mm and the length of working section is 500 mm. The solid body on which you need to do test will be placed in the test section.
If you need a wind tunnel for test or development, you may buy the Westenberg’s Wind Tunnel type 818030-E at a reasonable price. Below you may find the technical data of the 818030-E.
Technical specifications of 818030-E:
- Length of working section: 500 mm
- Diameter of jet outlet: 180 mm
- Flow velocity: 1 to 30 m/s
- Contraction ratio: 4
- Turbulence ratio at 20 m/s: 0.5 to 0.8
- Motor output: 75 kW
- Fan connection: 240 V / 50 Hz
- Dimensions (width, height, length): 564 x 1580 x 2755 mm